Strategic Focus Report – Green IT & Virtualization: Technology and market trends

Date: 2015-08

“• Green IT & virtualization technologies are attracting significant attention from enterprises globally, primarily driven by its advantages relating to cost saving, improved operational efficiency, faster provisioning, and improved disaster recovery.
• The importance of virtualization technologies in enterprises is further gaining traction due to the increasing pressure on organizations to improve their efficiency, realize economies of scale, and achieve the maximum utilization of resources.
• According to Kable, the top 10 vendors contributed 46.4% of the total green IT & virtualization market size in 2012, with this proportion increasing by 1.7% to reach a figure of 48.1% in 2013.”


Contact With Us
Join templatemonster at google+
Customized Research
Request Sample