“There has been a proliferation of online marketing procedures in last three years due to the rise in the usage of social networking sites and extensive usage of mobile technology. With the rise in the usage of web-based activities, there has been a significant increase in the usage of digital content among various enterprises. The increasing digitization across several industry verticals has encouraged organizations to adopt web content management (WCM) solutions.
WCM solutions help in the creation and management of digital content in a central depository to simplify the publication of content through the web. Moreover, the emergence of WCM has also involved customers for providing personalized products and services through various devices, which has in turn increased the implementation of these solutions. Solution providers are concentrating more on providing better communication through easy usability of WCM between the customers and marketing personnel.
Presently, the significant usage of mobility and cloud among customers for visiting the websites of various companies has increased the scope of content management. WCM solution vendors have started developing solutions for mobile-based digital content. Vendors have also included voice recognition and device recognition within web-based solutions.
There have been continuous advancements in WCM solutions, which are encouraging companies to allow their employees to access digital marketing content within the central depository. The usage of WCM solutions is helping organizations effectively manage marketing programs on real-time basis across various channels and geographies, while linking them with the customer relationship management (CRM) system of the company.
In the years to come, WCM providers are expected to include WCM platforms to support customers with new aspects of this software. Globalization is also influencing solution vendors to provide innovative WCM solutions.
Furthermore, solution vendors are focusing on enhancing customer experience management by offering solutions such as email marketing, social media marketing, and marketing automation to their existing and potential customers.
At present, WCM solutions do not include certain tools such as editable calendar, supporting tools for content creation, and content preserving tools, which act as a restraint for this market to grow. Hence, solution vendors are planning to include content collaboration as a part of their WCM systems.
The inclusion of cloud-based WCM solutions is assisting this market to grow as small organizations have started considering cloud-based WCM solutions for their marketing and content management.
The major driving force for the WCM software market is the integration of analytics and the rising usage of social sites for marketing. Today, companies are progressively focusing on the digital medium for marketing endeavors due to the substantial adoption of mobile devices, growing internet consumption, and the increasing overall online time spent by the users. This encourages businesses to consider WCM solutions that can supplement their business advancements and improve customer relations.
Over the years, the retail and media and entertainment verticals are increasingly adopting WCM as it is imperative for these companies to sustain in the fierce competition along with the assistance for management of vast digital content.
Moreover, the businesses consideration of social networking sites to market their offerings is increasing because users are extensively using these websites to share their preferences over various product offerings. Considering this, the report further helps identify the latest patterns and trends intensifying the growth in the WCM market across all regions.
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. The dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the WCM market into solutions and services covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and its sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across deployment type, user type, and industry vertical across all the major regions.
2. This report will help the organizations to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position oneâs business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including end user analysis, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital funding. Besides this, there are company profiles of ten major players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can help place oneâs company ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps the organizations to understand the pulse of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Previous: Paper Packaging & Paperboard Packaging Market by Grade (SBS, CUK, FBB, WLC, Glassine & Greaseproof, Label Paper), Application (Food, Beverage, Healthcare, Personal & Home Care), & by Type (Corrugated Box, Boxboard, Flexible Paper) – Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Next: Stretchable Electronics Market by Component (Battery, Conductor, Circuit, Electroactive Polymer and Others), Application (Health Care, Consumer Electronics, Automotive Electronics, Textile, Aerospace & Defense And Others), Geography – Trends & Forecast to 2015-2023