“The video analytics solutions are widely being adopted by businesses across a broad spectrum of end users, such as residential security, commercial & industrial security, urban security & public safety, critical infrastructure protection, airport & maritime security, retail industry, entertainment & casinos, defense intelligence & border security, transportation & logistics, and others.
With the rising acknowledgement to video analytics, the software applications, hardware and services is fast gaining momentum in the market. This has in turn benefited the video analytics software providers, video analytics hardware sellers, and as well as emerging cloud-based video analytics service vendors to leverage and expand their provisions in this market. Considering this, the video analytics offerings has also been chiefly accountable for increasing the average revenues for these stakeholders in the video analytics ecosystem. Thus, these augmentations have also observed the rise in video analytics market.
The complete video analytics market analysis evaluates various types, end users, applications, and regions of the video analytics market. The overall market size is found by adding up the individual market sizes of all the applications including intrusion management, crowd management, situation induction, license plate recognition, pattern recognition, and other applications.
The video analytics solution is currently offered by numerous vendors such as IBM, Cisco, Axis Communications, Honeywell, Avigilon, and others. These vendors are selling variations of video analytics applications and managed services. The applications offered by these vendors are either licensed based or directly embedded into the cameras.
Nowadays, the major issue retraining the growth of the video analytics market is the cost of the solution and the privacy issues associated to it. Thus, the video analytics vendors as well as resellers and systems integrators are working together to make sure that the maximum features are provided to the customers within the rules and regulations determined the government. The video analytics vendors are also engaged in delivering advanced applications with lower cost to enhance security.
The report is expected to help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the video analytics market into applications, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across types, end users, and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape that includes competitorsâ ecosystem and their roles in the market. Besides, there are company profiles of the top 10 players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them to understand the overall growth of the market. The report provides information and analysis of key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Previous: 2015 Market Research Report on Global Gamma Knife Industry
- Next: Cockpit Display Market for Land Vehicle by Vehicle Type (Commercial Automobile, Tactical, and Trains), Display Type (Driver-Assist Displays and Mission Displays), Display Size, and Geography – Analysis and Forecast (2014-2020)