“âIncreasing demand from plastics and wood protection coatings drive the global UV stabilizers marketâ
The global UV stabilizers market is projected to reach USD 324.4 million by 2020, registering a CAGR of 6.7%, in terms of value, between 2015 and 2020. The increasing demand from the plastic industry and wood protection coatings in the construction industry fuels the growth of UV stabilizers in the global market.
âPackaging, the fastest-growing application for UV stabilizersâ
UV stabilizers are capable to protect the package and their contents from discoloration and damaging effects of UV radiations and provide high quality, low volatile and long durability to the packaging materials such as bottles, caps & closures, containers & drums, and films among others. The key driver for the UV stabilizers market in this application segment are the increasing disposable income, changing consumer lifestyles, increased use of plastics, and growing pharmaceutical and food & beverage industries in countries such as China, India, Japan, the U.S., and Germany among others.
âAsia-Pacific, the fastest-growing market of UV stabilizersâ
Asia-Pacific region is the fastest-growing market of UV stabilizers, in terms of value and volume. High economic growth rate, growing manufacturing industries, cheap labor, increasing foreign investments, increasing consumption of plastics, and a global shift in production capacity from the developed markets to the emerging markets are major factors leading to the growth of UV stabilizers in this region.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts, globally. These primary sources have been divided in three categories:
â¢ By Company Type- Tier 1- 52%, Tier 2- 30%, and Tier 3- 18%
â¢ By Designation- C Level- 25%, Director Level- 30%, and Others- 45%
â¢ By Region- North America- 30%, Asia-Pacific- 45%, and Europe- 25%
The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players, such as Addivant (U.S.), Akcros Chemicals (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), Clariant AG (Switzerland), Cytec Solvay Group (U.S.), Everlight Chemical Industrial Corporation (Taiwan), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Lycus Ltd. (U.S.), Mayzo, Inc. (U.S.), and Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd. (South Korea) among others.
The report will help leaders/new entrants in the market in the following ways:
1. The report segments the UV stabilizers market and provides the closest approximations of the revenue for the overall market across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
3. The report helps stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain additional insights into the business. The competitive landscape section includes a competitor ecosystem, new product launches, expansions, partnerships, joint ventures, agreements/collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions.
- Previous: Optical Brighteners Market by Application (Paper, Fabrics, Detergents & Soaps, Synthetics & Plastics & Others), by End User (Consumer Products, Textiles & Apparel, Packaging, Security & Safety & Others) – Global Forecast to 2020
- Next: In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Controls Market by Application (Immunoassay, Clinical Chemistry, Molecular Diagnostics, Microbiology) Source (Serum, Blood, Plasma Based Controls) Type (Instrument Specific & Third Party Controls) – Forecast to 2020