“The global unified endpoint management market is valued at USD 624.9 million in 2015, which is expected to reach USD 3.73 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 42.9% during the forecast period. UEM is a new discipline within the enterprise environment and considered as an advanced technological solution as compared to EMM and MDM. Nowadays, it has become increasingly important as more and more organizations are adopting mobility strategy to integrate different organization resources together. Enterprises are focusing more on cloud-based deployment and cloud has increasingly become one of the key focus areas of enterprise mobility strategy. It is considered to be an emerging technology in the field of enterprise mobility and touted to be the next big thing. UEM solution has huge potential to revolutionize the enterprise mobility by drastically reducing capex and operational costs as well as unifying and managing diversified endpoints anytime, anywhere.
âCloud-based deployment will dominate the global market by 2020â
Currently, cloud-based deployment options are most preferred for deployment of unified endpoint management solutions. Most of the customers are shifting towards cloud-based deployment mode as compared to on-premise mode for these solutions. The reason for high adoption of cloud among the UEM vendors is easy access and faster deployment. Cloud offers an elastic platform and quick setup option to customers. In near future, cloud and hybrid deployment segments are expected to gain wide importance due to high infrastructure cost associated with on-premise deployment mode.
âNorth America accounts for the highest adoption and implementation of unified endpoint management solutionsâ
North America has emerged as the leading region in terms of adoption and deployment of unified endpoint management solutions, followed by Europe. Asia-Pacific has distinctively been one of the fastest-growing markets in terms of mobile workforce expansion with the escalating adoption of mobile devices in this region. The enterprises and small and medium businesses in Asia-Pacific countries are acknowledging the importance of UEM solutions.
Healthcare industry vertical will reflect the highest growth in terms of adoption of UEM solutions over the forecast period due to rapid deployment of endpoint management solutions across this segment.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for the report as given below:
â¢ By Company Type – Tier 1 â 40%, Tier 2 â 35% and Tier 3 â 25%
â¢ By Designation â C level â 28%, Director level â 43%, Others â 29%
â¢ By Region â North America – 46%, Europe â 31%, APAC â 15%, RoW â 8%
The various key unified endpoint management solution vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
2. VMware, Inc. (Airwatch)
3. Microsoft Corporation
4. CA Technologies
5. Symantec Corporation
7. Unisys corp.
9. Dell Inc.
10. Intel Security
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants/end users in this market in the following ways:
1. The report provides in-depth analysis and comprehensive view of the total market and closest approximation about global numbers and segmentaition across deployment modes, verticals, and regions.
2. The report provides analysis about stategies followed by top players to grab more market share and insights to understand market dynamics comprising key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. The report will help various stakeholders to understand competitive landscape, products & services offered, recent developmens, new product launches, contracts/agreements, and mergers & acquisitions taking place in the marketspace.
- Previous: Process Oil Market by Type (Aromatic, Paraffinic, Naphthenic, Others), by Application (Tire & Rubber, Polymer, Personal Care, Textile, Others), by Region – Global Forecast to 2020
- Next: Managed File Transfer Market by Solution (Application-Centric Managed File Transfer, People-Centric Managed File Transfer, and Ad-Hoc Managed File Transfer), Service, Deployment, Region, Organization Size, Vertical – Global Forecast to 2020