“âThe production of advanced and sophisticated electronic devices is driving the consumption of ultra-pure sulfuric acid â
The global ultra-pure sulfuric acid market is projected to reach USD 311.2 million by 2020, registering a CAGR of 6.3% from 2015 to 2020. The market for ultra-pure sulfuric acid is directly proportional to the demand for semiconductor, as major share of this market is used for the semiconductor industry. Growing technological advancement globally is one of the key reasons for the growth of the ultra-pure sulfuric acid market. The already established electronics market in the developed nations also hinders the growth of this market. Asia-Pacific captures almost more than half of the global ultra-pure sulfuric acid market owing to the growing demand for advanced and sophisticated electronic devices, rising investments by foreign companies, growing production facilities and rise in standard of living.
âSemiconductor, the fastest growing application for ultra-pure sulfuric acidâ
Ultra-pure sulfuric acids are high purity chemicals used mostly in the electronics industry for cleaning and etching applications of semiconductors and PCBâs. For example, the semiconductor industry uses ultra-pure sulfuric acid to clean silicon wafers. The key driver for the growth of ultra-pure sulfuric acid is driven by the increase in demand of electronic devices in various developing regions. There is an accelerating demand for ultra-pure sulfuric acid in the semiconductor industry as it is used for the cleaning and etching of all metal impurities on silicon wafer.
âAsia-Pacific, the fastest growing market for ultra-pure sulfuric acidâ
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing market for UPS acid market. The growth of the market in the region is attributed to expansion of production capacity, high demand for advanced electronic devices, and others. On the other hand, the matured markets of North America and Europe would not witness growth as high as that of Asia-Pacific or RoW. These markets are saturated and do not possess any domestic demand. Therefore, the manufacturing units in these two regions are closing only to expand in the emerging markets of the Asia-Pacific region. With the recent expansion activities by key players in the Asia-Pacific region; the demand for ultra-pure sulfuric acid in this region is projected to register the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts globally. These primary sources have been divided under three categories: By Company; By Designation; and By Region.
â¢ By Company Type- Tier 1- 34%, Tier 2- 33% and Tier 3- 33%
â¢ By Designation- C Level- 12%, Director Level- 25% and Others- 63%
â¢ By Region- North America- 12%, Europe- 12%, Asia-Pacific- 63%, and RoW- 13%
The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players, such as BASF S.E. (Germany), PVS Chemicals Inc. (U.S.), Chemtrade Logistics Inc. (Canada), KMG Chemicals Inc. (U.S.), INEOS enterprises Ltd. (U.K.), Kanto Chemical Co. inc. (Japan), Trident Group (India), and the Linde Group (Germany), among others.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the ultra-pure sulfuric acid market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights about the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
- Previous: Smart Railways Market by Solutions (Passenger & Freight Information System, Security & Monitoring System, Rail Communication & Networking System, Smart Ticketing, Rail Analytics), by Services & by Regions – Global Forecast to 2020
- Next: Global Snack Pellets Market was USD 5.53 Billion in 2014