“In todayâs cyber security landscape, it is very difficult to protect enterprise networks against advanced threats by employing traditional security measures. To combat these sophisticated threats, organizations are taking countermeasures by implementing threat intelligence security solutions against advanced, persistent threats, zero-day malwares, and other undisclosed threats to protect critical information thefts.
An increase in the number of sophisticated threats and the growing government compliance on data security are the main drivers of the threat intelligence security market. The lack of awareness about advance security threats is a major restraint of the threat intelligence market. The major challenge in this market would be the dynamic nature of advanced threats attacking the enterprise networks.
The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the threat intelligence security market across the solutions, services, deployment types, organization size, verticals, and regions. The geographical segmentation covers North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. Among all the regions, North America holds the largest market share in the threat intelligence security market, whereas APAC is the fastest-growing growing region. Small and medium businesses in APAC are rapidly adopting cloud-based threat intelligence solutions, which is driving the market in this region.
The threat intelligence security market size is expected to grow from $3,002.7 million in 2015 to $5,860.5 million by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.3% from 2015 to 2020. The key players in this market include IBM, Intel Security (McAfee), Symantec, Trend Micro, Dell SecureWorks, Juniper Networks, Cyveillance, and Webroot.
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. The dollar fluctuations are expected not to seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging regions.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various subsegments covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across the different end users and regions.
2. This report will help in the better understanding of the competitors and gain more insights to better oneâs position in business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, agreements and collaborations, and business expansion developments. Apart from this, the report includes the company profiles of the top 10 players in the threat intelligence security market. In this section, the companiesâ market internals and key strategies are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
3. The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the threat intelligence security market. It provides information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Previous: Enhanced Oil Recovery Market by Technology (Thermal, Gas, Chemical, Microbial and Seismic) and by Applications (Onshore and Offshore) – Global Trend & Forecast to 2019
- Next: Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceuticals Market by Type (Diagnostic (SPECT – Technetium, PET – F-18), Therapeutic (Beta Emitters – I-131, Alpha Emitters, Brachytherapy – Y-90) & by Application (Oncology, Thyroid, Cardiology) – Global Forecasts to 2020