“The Talent Management software (TMS) market is fast gaining traction primarily due to the increasing complexities and increasing trend of workforce mobility. TMS refers to the various solutions designed by using modern technology to plan, deliver, evaluate and manage an organization structure all the way from strategy formulation to employee learning. Talent management acts as an information system that manages company budget, tracks performance of the learners, resource hiring, training and development and overall functionality of organization.
The inexorable rise in mobile device users and shifting customer growth of web-based social media has generated new avenues in the market. These advancements are considered and resulted in technological developments such as mobile apps, social networking have facilitated businesses with better communication and functionality.
The demand for cloud-based talent management software market is accelerating due to its cost-effective and easy deployment features. Hence, vendors in these markets are coming up with technologies and solutions to increase its adoption in Small and Medium Business (SMB) too. The market is quite competitive with the entry of niche players which provide innovative integration bridge for integrating various application and databases thereby increasing their market bargain capability among the large vendors. Though there is notable traction of talent management software in large enterprise, emergence of SaaS delivery models has increased its usage in SMBâs too. Still there are certain apprehensions restraining the growth in the talent management software market. The foremost point is lack of adequate knowledge of software which leads to misuse and secondly the budget constraint.
Further, The report provides an in-depth analysis of the Talent management software market across the solution and services types, deployment modes, organization sizes, industry verticals, and regions. The market is also segmented by region into North America (NA), Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America (LA). Among all the regions, North America holds the maximum market size whereas APAC is the major growing areas.
The Talent management software market is expected to grow from $5,270.3 million in 2014 to $11,367.0 million by 2019, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.6% from 2014 to 2019. The key players in this market include Oracle, IBM, Cornerstone ondemand, Lumesse, Peoplefluent, Skillsoft, Saba software, and many others
MarketsandMarkets expects that BFSI, IT and telecom and retail vertical will account for the largest market share throughout the forecast period. However, there are a few revenue pockets, namely healthcare, government, education, manufacturing and media and entertainment that will witness significant growth in this period.
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. The dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging regions.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various sub-segments covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different end users and regions.
2. This report will help in the better understanding of the competitors and gain more insights to better oneâs position in business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, and mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and agreements. Besides, there are company profiles of ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
3. The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Previous: Casing & Cementation Hardware Market by Equipment (Liners, Centralizers, Wiper Plugs, Float Equipment), by Hardware Type (Casing Equipment & Cementation Equipment), by Application (Onshore and Offshore) – Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019(Liners, Centralizers, Wiper Plugs, Float Equipment), by Hardware Type (Casing Equipment & Cementation Equipment), by Application (Onshore and Offshore) – Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Next: Silicon Photonics Market by Product (Photonic Wavelength, Optical Modulators, Optical Interconnects, WDMF, LED, and Others), Application (Telecommunication, Data Communication, and Others) and by Geography – Global Trends and Forecasts to 2014 – 2020