“The smart building market is in high demand due to government initiatives and the rising cost of energy. It is expected that energy demand would increase by 40% between 2010 and 2040, which is likely to enhance the growth of this market as it plays a vital role in contributing to energy saving. Smart building helps tackle the energy crisis problems in developing and developed countries. With the increasing demand of energy management solutions implementation in building, major players are also investing a major portion of their revenue in the research and development of new and innovative products related to the market. Key government initiatives include the regulation of Commercial Building Initiatives (CBI) by the U.S. government to make commercial buildings completely energy independent by 2025.
The various factors driving this market have been described in the regional sections of the report. Apart from the regional analysis, the trends in the building automation market and the reasons behind the growth of particular segments have also been described in the report. The report concludes with the competitive landscape highlighting the recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A), venture funding, and product developments that have taken place in the market in the recent past. The company profiles section highlights the playersâ dominance in this market and a discussion on the strategies employed by them to gain a larger market share in the smart building market.
The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the smart building market across the types, applications, and regions. The market has also been segmented by region into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. Among all the regions, Europe holds the largest market size, whereas APAC is expected to be the fastest-growing region.
The smart building market is expected to grow from $7,260.0 million in 2015 to $36,398.7 million by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 38.0% from 2015 to 2020. The key players in this market include ABB, Cisco, Delta controls, Schneider Electric, Siemens, General electric, IBM, Accenture, Johnson Controls, and Honeywell.
There are various assumptions that have been considered for the forecast and analysis of the market. Few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. For example, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging regions.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various sub-segments, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the market size for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different regions.
2. This report will help in the better understanding of the competitors and in gaining more insights to strengthen oneâs position in this business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and agreements. Besides, there are company profiles of ten key players of this market, where the market internals have been provided that provides a competitive edge
3. The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Previous: Wood Coating Market by Coating Type (Stains & Varnishes, Shellacs, Wood Preservatives & Water Repellents), Application Method (Roll & Brush Coating, Vacuum Coating, Spray Coating), End User (Furniture, Cabinets, Siding, Flooring & Decking) & by Region – Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Next: PET Foam Market by Grade (Low-Density & High-Density), and by Application (Wind Energy, Transportation, Marine, Packaging, Building & Construction & Others), & by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and RoW – Forecast to 2020