“âPolymer fillers market to grow at a CAGR of 3.3%â
The polymer fillers market size is estimated to reach USD 53.10 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 3.3% between 2015 and 2020. High-quality optical properties, improved impact strength, and ability to replace expensive plastic resins make it the preferred material for various applications. Polymer fillers provide industries with immense development opportunities of newer materials, which have enhanced properties and improved molding properties, thus driving the market growth.
âSalts, the largest type of polymer fillersâ
The growing popularity of polymer fillers in various types plays a significant role in driving the market. Salts, silicates, oxides, and hydro-oxides are its most important types. The rising demand for low-cost fillers in countries, such as China, and India, is projected to increase their demand in the coming years. The Indian government has started investment promotion programs to assist companies that are developing and manufacturing salts, oxides, and silicates pushing the growth of this market upward. The Chinese government is focusing on the growing manufacturing sector that is driving the consumption of plastics-related products, domestically and hence increase the demand for polymer fillers in the Asia-Pacific region.
âAsia-Pacific, the fastest-growing market for polymer fillersâ
Asia-Pacific was the largest and North America was the second-largest market for polymer fillers in 2014. Asia-Pacific also registered the highest growth rate between 2015 and 2020. Innovations, developments, and demand in the consumer industries for better products are directly affecting the rise in the use of polymer fillers. The excessive growth and innovation, along with industry consolidations, are projected to ascertain a bright future for the industry in the region. The high demand in Asia-Pacific is due to growth in the building & construction as well as packaging industries in the last few years. There is an increase in the use of polymer fillers for building & construction, packaging, and automotive industries in Asia-Pacific due to the continued industrialization and rise in the manufacturing sector of the region.
â¢ By Company Type – Tier 1 â 37%, Tier 2 â 50%, and Others â 13%
â¢ By Designation – C level â 50%, Director level â 31%, and Others â 19%
â¢ By Region – North America â 31%, Europe â 38%, Asia-Pacific â 25%, and RoW- 6%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are Imerys S.A. (France), LKAB Group (Sweden), Minerals Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Omya AG (Switzerland), 20Micron Limited (India), Hoffman Minerals (Germany), GCR Group (Spain), Unimin Corporation (U.S.), Quarzwerke Group (Germany), and Karntner Montanindustrie Gesellschaft M.B.H. (Austria).
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the polymer fillers market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of market sizes for the overall market and subsegments across verticals and regions.
2. The report will help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders understand the major competitors and gain insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes expansions, new product developments, joint ventures, agreements, and mergers & acquisitions.
- Previous: Food Pathogen Testing Market by Type (E.coli, Salmonella, Campylobacter, Listeria), Technology (Traditional, Rapid), Food Type (Meat & poultry, Dairy, Processed food, Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains), & by Region – Global Forecasts to 2020
- Next: Sports Composites Market by Resin Type, Fiber Type (Carbon, Glass, and Other Fibers), Application (Golf Stick, Rackets, Bicycle, Hockey Stick, Skis & Snowboards, and Others), & by Region – Global Forecasts to 2021