“With the advent of technological innovations, coupled with the ever increasing need of exploring and producing oil and gas more competently, continues to transform the way the oil and gas industry functions. The most critical challenge is to locate the best ways to make resources such as data, technology, people, and processes more cost-efficient thereby ensuring optimum utilization of resources. The coupling of data with information management and mobility solutions is the crucial means to enable oil and gas firms to use this actual ground-based information strategically to reduce turnaround time, lower the operating costs, and improve overall landscape of the oil and gas lifecycle.
Many oil and gas enterprises are looking forward to embed mobility applications into their fold. In this scenario, the most important thing for enterprises is to maximize their turnover from resources and reduce cycle times. Introduction of mobility into day to day operations will help enterprises to enhance their effectiveness and efficiency. It will ensure greater data integrity, reduce redundancy and optimize the usage of resources.
The overall oil and gas mobility market in this report has been defined as the sum of revenues generated by the oil and gas mobility firms along with various software and services provided by the vendors to oil and gas companies.
North America, and Europe have the highest adoption of oil and gas mobility applications in the oil and gas vertical ecosystem, and regions such as APAC, Middle East and Africa along with Latin America offers a lot of opportunities for the vendors where majority of the countries are yet to expansively adopt oil and gas mobility applications.
This report primarily includes oil and gas mobility vendors providing application software for Asset Management, Materials Management, Mobile Analytics, Risk and Regulatory Compliance, Workforce Automation, and Others. Also, in this fast changing economic scope, companies need to introspect and analyze their internal operational process flow. Thus, employment of mobility in operational processes helps in quick decision making and enhanced connectivity among different geographical locations.
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, social, economic, and technological factors. For instance, exchange rates are some of the factors which are expected to have an impact on this market. Therefore, the dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Asia-Pacific regions.
This report will help the oil and gas mobility vendors in the following ways:
1. This report segments the overall oil and gas mobility market on the basis of the revenues generated by oil and gas mobility software vendors and service providers. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split into geographical regions.
2. The report will help oil and gas mobility vendors to better understand their competitors and gain more insights for better positioning of their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes key developments of market leaders, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital funding. This report also covers company profiles of major players in this market.
3. The report will help vendors to understand the pulse of the market and provide information on key market drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges.
- Previous: Bioinformatics Market by Sector (Molecular Medicine, Agriculture, Forensic, Animal, Research & Gene Therapy), Segment (Sequencing Platforms, Knowledge Management & Data Analysis) & Application (Genomics, Proteomics & Metabolomics) – Global Forecast to 2020
- Next: Mobile Value Added Services (MVAS) Market by Solution (SMS, MMS, Mobile Money, Mobile Infotainment, and Others), by End User (SMBs and Enterprises), by Vertical (BFSI, Government, and Others), & by Geography – Global Forecast and Analysis to 2020