“The Middle East is among the fastest growing IT markets in the world with IT spending of around $32 billion at the end of 2014. The key deployment areas for these services are public, private and hybrid cloud. Middle East cloud infrastructure services include infrastructure-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service, content delivery network/application delivery network, managed hosting and colocation services. IaaS provides infrastructure such as network, storage, and servers. PaaS includes services for web software developers against their requirement for a platform for their applications. CDN/ADN delivers content and applications to the end-users over geographically distributed data centers. Managed hosting is a type of service in which end-users are provided entire server on lease, for its own operations. Colocation services provide physical space to enterprises to deploy their data centers.
The complete Middle East cloud infrastructure market analysis consists of evaluating various types of services, deployment types, verticals and countries. The overall market size is found by adding up the individual market size of all services comprising IaaS, PaaS, CDN/ADN, Managed Hosting, and Colocation.
The cloud based infrastructure services offers faster deployment, flexibility, scalability, predictable costs, and reliability features. These benefits have attracted many organizations in this region to adopt the cloud based services rather than on premise in order to save time and cost. The market integration of cloud services is gaining popularity and is used by businesses of all sizes form small enterprises to large enterprises across the region.
The report is expected to help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the Middle East cloud infrastructure services market into services, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split into verticals, deployment types, and countries.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape that includes competitorsâ ecosystem and their roles in the market. Besides, there are company profiles of the top 10 players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them to understand the overall growth of the market prevailing in the Middle East region. The report provides information and analysis of key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- Previous: Embedded Display Market by Technology (LCD, LED, OLED), Industry (Automotive, Construction equipment, Medical, Fitness equipment, Wearables, Home appliances, HVAC, Industrial automation) & Geography – Forecast to 2020
- Next: Automated Guided Vehicle Market by Type (Unit Load Carrier, Tow Vehicle, Pallet Truck, Assembly Line Vehicle), Industry Vertical (Automotive, & Others), Application (Transportation, Distribution, & Others), & Geography – Global Forecast to 2020