“The cloud applications are widely been adopted by businesses across a broad spectrum of verticals in Middle East mentioned in the report such as Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), retail and wholesale, telecommunication & IT, healthcare & life sciences, government, manufacturing, travel and hospitality, resource and utilities, and other verticals too.
The complete Middle East cloud applications market analysis consists of evaluating various types, end users, verticals and countries. The overall market size is found by adding up the individual market size of all application types including Customer Relationship Management (CRM), content management and collaboration, ecommerce, Human capital management (HCM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), supply chain management (SCM), Business Intelligence (BI), other industry specific application.
The cloud application in Middle East is currently offered by numerous vendors such as IBM, Oracle, Salesforce.com, SAP SE and others envelop the whole private, public and hybrid cloud spectrum. These vendors are selling variations of cloud applications via public, private, hybrid, and managed services, along with switching their one-off licensing scheme to a more dependable subscription model.
Now-a-days the major issue is the security and privacy in the Middle East cloud applications market. To overcome this constraint, cloud applications vendors as well as resellers, systems integrators, and data center operators have been working together to make sure that cloud applications are delivered easily with maximum security and customization. The cloud services vendors are also engaged in delivering advanced applications with lower cost to simplify the business functions.
The report is expected to help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the Middle East cloud applications market into application types, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the verticals, end users, and country.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape that includes competitorsâ ecosystem and their roles in the market. Besides, there are company profiles of the top 10 players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them to understand the overall growth of the market. The report provides information and analysis of key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Previous: Commercial Electronic Flight Bag Market by Type (Portable EFB and Installed EFB), Component (Hardware: Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3, Software: Type A, Type B, and Type C), and Geography – Forecast 2015 to 2020
- Next: Fluoroelastomers Market by Type (Fluorocarbon Elastomers, Fluorosilicone Elastomers, and Perfluoroelastomers), by Application (O-Rings, Seals & Hoses, Gaskets and Compound Moulding Parts), and by End-User Industries (Automotive, Aerospace, Energy and Power, Chemicals Etc.) – Global Trends & Forecast to 2019