“âGrowing healthcare and pharmaceutical industries are driving the demand of medical membranes â
The global medical membranes market is projected to reach USD 7.4 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 9.9% between 2015 and 2020. The market for medical membranes is directly proportional to the demand for medical devices in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. Many governments are taking initiatives to reduce costs and improve the quality of their healthcare infrastructure. Improving healthcare facilities will help in the upsurge of the healthcare market in the country along with the global healthcare industry. Upsurge in the healthcare facilities will increase the demand for medical products and will drive the demand of medical membranes.
âHemodialysis, the fastest-growing application for medical membranesâ
With changing lifestyle, the incidents of organ failures are increasing. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 10 American, that is more than 26 million people in the U.S. have some level of chronic kidney disease. Membranes are widely used in the hemodialysis treatment. The rising incidents of hemodialysis are driving the demand of medical membranes.
âAsia-Pacific, the fastest-growing medical membranes marketâ
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing market for medical membranes. The growing demand for high purity products due to increasing regulations and technological advancements in medical membranes market are projected to drive the demand of medical membranes in the next five years. In Asia-Pacific, China and India are expected to witness high demand of medical membranes between 2015 and 2020. The Indian and Chinese medical membranes industries are the most promising industries in Asia-Pacific due to increasing cases of diabetes and growing healthcare and pharmaceutical market. Germany and the U.S. are the major countries having the highest share in the European and North American regions, respectively. With the recent expansion activities by key players in the Asia-Pacific region; the demand of medical membranes in this region is projected to register the highest growth rate between 2015 and 2020.
This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts, globally. These primary sources have been divided under three categories: By Company; By Designation; and By Region.
â¢ By Company Type- Tier 1- 22%, Tier 2- 33% and Tier 3- 45%
â¢ By Designation- C Level- 12%, Director Level- 25%, and Others- 63%
â¢ By Region- North America- 22%, Europe- 11%, Asia-Pacific- 56%, and RoW- 11%
The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the major market players such as 3M International (U.S.), MANN+HUMMELL GMBH (Germany), and Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan) among others.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the medical membranes market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue for the overall market and subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights about the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
- Previous: Frontier Pharma: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – Identifying and Commercializing First-in-Class Innovation
- Next: Automotive Sensors Market by Type (Temperature, Position, Inertial, Pressure, Image, and Others), Application (Powertrain, Chassis, Exhaust, Body Electronics, Safety & Control, Telematics, and Others), and Geography – Global Forecast to 2020