“Growing emphasis on compliance management and increasing trend of mobility are driving the identity and access management market. The identity and access management market size is estimated to grow from USD 7.20 billion in 2015 to USD 12.78 billion by 2020, at an expected CAGR of 12.2%. The identity and access management market is driven by factors such as growing emphasis on compliance management and increasing trend of mobility.
Audit, compliance, and governance is expected to gain maximum traction during the forecast period
The audit, compliance, and governance component is estimated to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period. However, provisioning services have captured the highest market share as the provisioning lies at the core of access rights compliance and enforcement initiatives. Cloud deployment is expected to grow with the highest rate from 2015 to 2020. However, on-premises deployment is expected to contribute largest market share during the forecast period.
âAsa-Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast periodâ
North America has captured the largest market share in 2015 and Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region in terms of CAGR. Factors such as increasing internet usage, compliance regulation, and mobile usage are major forces for the adoption of IAM solutions. Increasing number of enterprises and industries in the APAC along with BFSI sector spearheading the technology implementation in terms of mobility, cloud computing, hosting services for growing branch offices, ATM centers, cash depots, and data centers has led to increasing customer base and internet users, eventually leading to the surging need for IAM.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below as:
â¢ By Company Type: Tier 1 â 35%, Tier 2 â 45%, and Tier 3 â 20%
â¢ By Designation: C level â 35%, Director level â 25%, Others â 40%
â¢ By Region: North America â 45%, Europe â 20%, APAC â 30%, ROW- 5%
The latest trends in identity and access management include cloud based IAM solutions, IAM as a service, hybrid model for deployment of IAM solutions. The availability of cloud deployment options for Identity and access data has further given a boost to the demand for application based solutions across many verticals. Furthermore, APAC is gaining high market traction due to increasing economic and cloud adoption.
The various key identity and access management vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. IBM Corporation
2. Microsoft Corporation
3. Oracle Corporation
4. Dell Software
5. CA Technologies
7. EMC Corporation
8. Okta, Inc.
9. Hitachi ID Systems, Inc.
10. SailPoint Technologies, Inc.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the IAM market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Previous: Agricultural Inoculants Market by Type (Plant Growth-promoting Microorganisms, Bio-control Agents, Plant Resistance Stimulants), Source (Bacterial, Fungal & Others), Mode of Application, Crop Type, and by Region – Global Forecasts to 2020
- Next: Cheese Powder Market by Type (Cheddar, Parmesan, Mozzarella, American Cheese, Blue Cheese & Others), Application, & by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America & RoW) – Global Forecast to 2020