“Increasing competition and globalization has revolutionized the traditional form of facilities management to computer aided facility management tools and software solutions. One of the primary reasons behind the adoption of IT-based facility management solutions is the requirement for the optimal utilization of resources and organizational assets. These solutions help organizations bring transparency into operations and processes and hence, improve their decision making abilities. There are several players with a wide range of offerings present in the facility management market. These offerings are available generally in bundle of integrated modules. Since the business environment is going to be dynamic, demands from the clients and customers also vary. That is why customized offerings are preferred over standardized solutions. It also opens up new possibilities in terms of development and innovation.
As the infrastructure is developing at very high growth rate, new facilities are also developing quickly. Major industry verticals with a high infrastructural growth are the public sector, manufacturing, real estate, and retail. The adoption in these verticals is very high as they are looking to integrate data from operational facilities to other business applications. Technological advancements have significantly supported the facility management market to grow. New databases technologies enable real-time cross functional data sharing abilities.
This market research report analyzes the key opportunities in the market space and provides critical market data in terms of revenue opportunity and regional adoption trends. The report also highlights the major drivers, challenges, and current and future expected market trends in the IT-based facility management market space.
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. The dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging regions.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various sub-segments covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different end users and regions.
2. This report will help in the better understanding of the competitors and gain more insights to better oneâs position in business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and agreements. Besides, there are company profiles of ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
3. The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Previous: Apheresis Market by Application (Plasmapheresis, Plateletpheresis, Erythrocytapheresis, Leukapheresis, and Photopheresis), Procedure (Therapeutic Apheresis, Donor Apheresis/Apheresis Blood Donation), Technology & by Product – Global Forecast to 2020
- Next: Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide