“Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) can be defined as the process that enables enterprises to remodel their present architecture to build more proficient and advanced systems that can allow more flexible, secure, and mobile workforce. The EMM market is segmented by solution and service. The solutions have been further segmented by type of device and operating system.
The overall market size of EMM is further distributed into end users, verticals and regions. The end users include small and medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprises.
The solutions include mobile device management, mobile content management, and mobile application management; and the services include support and maintenance and professional services. In 2014, mobile device management (MDM) accounted for the largest market share followed by mobile content management (MCM).
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rate of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging APAC regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into solutions, deployment modes, end users, verticals, and regions covering this market comprehensively. The report also depicts the market sizes for emerging solutions. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help organizations to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to improve their business positioning. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital funding. Besides, there are company profiles of the top ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps the organizations understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Previous: Microphone Market by Type (MEMS (Analog and Digital), Electret, Other), by Application (automotive, commercial security & surveillance, consumer electronics, industrial, medical, and sensing), & by Geography – Analysis & Forecast to 2014 – 2020
- Next: Safety Instrumented Systems Market by Component (Switches, Sensors, and Programmable Safety Devices), by Product (ESD, F&G, and HIPPS), by Application (Chemical, Oil & Gas, and Power Generation), and by Geography – Global Trends & Forecasts to 2014 – 2020