“The need for framing a data strategy to achieve strategic advantage is driving the growth of the enterprise data management market. One of the key elements in enterprise data management is integrating the enterprise requirements for data. An organization with a centralized methodology must trace enterprise data management needs to distribute it back to the individual departments while maintaining precise standards for data integrity and data quality. In addition to this, a good enterprise data management solution incorporates an organizational change management practice that accelerates user adoption and ensures long-term data sustainability. With the expansion in the types and volumes of data that the users would want to analyze, the enterprise data management teams are also expected to expand on the tools they can use to manage and manipulate this data.
The vendors of enterprise data management solutions include companies such as Accenture, Informatica Corporation, SAS Institute, Symantec Corporation, and Teradata Corporation. Other companies mentioned in the report include IBM Corporation, Intel Security, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, and Talend. The major forces driving the enterprise data management market include the need for data management to reinforce tactical business decisions, data management as a requisite for business continuity, and to minimize the cost of ownership of data. Over the next five years, the market for enterprise data management is expected to evolve, be ubiquitous across its ecosystem, and penetrate the market to a huge extent covering all geographical territories.
The enterprise data management market has been segmented by type of software, by service, by deployment type, by user type, by vertical, and by region. The enterprise data management report also provides insights into the opportunity analysis of specific verticals and business case analysis and roadmaps for the enterprise data management market.
There are various assumptions that we have taken into consideration for market sizing and forecast. Few of global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging APAC regions.
The enterprise data management report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways â
1. This report segments the market into software and services, covering this market comprehensively. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisition and venture capital funding. Besides, there are company profiles of the top ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Previous: Contrast Media/Contrast Agents Market by Product (Iodinated, Gadolinium, Barium, Microbubble), by Procedure (X-Ray/CT, MRI, Ultrasound), by Application (Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Interventional Cardiology) – Global Forecasts to 2020
- Next: Global Hot Drinks Market: Merger and Acquisitions February 2014