“âIncreasing demand for electronics ceramics & electrical ceramics in medical devices end-use industry is a prime factor for the growth of the global electronics ceramics & electrical ceramics marketâ
The global electronics ceramics & electrical ceramics market size (2016â2021) is estimated to reach USD 11.98 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 4.89%. The demand for electronics ceramics & electrical ceramics is increasing due to increased usage in the manufacture of medical devices. With the growing home appliances industry, the increased demand for high temperature stability, low thermal expansion, and durable products drives the market for electronics ceramics & electrical ceramics. The major restraint for electronics ceramics & electrical ceramics market is its higher cost in comparison to other metals and alloys.
âHome appliances: the largest end-use industry of electronics ceramics & electrical ceramicsâ
Electronics ceramics & electrical ceramics are used in various end-use industries such as home appliances, power grids, medical devices, mobile phone, and others. In 2015, the home appliances segment accounted for the largest market share among all the end-use industries, in terms of value as well as volume, followed by power grids, medical devices, and mobile phones. Among all the applications, the medical devices end-use industry is estimated to register the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2021, in terms of value as well as volume. This demand is further driven by the growing need for technologically advanced electronic equipment for domestic usage.
âRising demand in the Asia-Pacific region due to the growing living standards is the major driver for the global electronics ceramics & electrical ceramics marketâ
In 2015, the Asia-Pacific region is estimated to have accounted for the largest market share, in terms of value as well as volume, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. Higher living standards in this region are creating a shift in demand towards more technologically advanced and innovative electronic home appliances that provide greater living comfort. This growth is further supported by the growing medical devices industry in the Asia-Pacific region due to the increased governmental investments in the health sector. China accounted for the largest market share in this region due to the increased demand for home appliances over the last couple of years. Other emerging economies, such as India and Brazil, are the markets which are projected to grow rapidly.
In the process to determine and verify the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The breakdown of primary interviews is given below.
â¢ By Company Type – Tier 1 – 33%, Tier 2 â 60%, and Others – 7%
â¢ By Designation – C level – 56%, Director level – 33%, and Others – 11%
â¢ By Region – North America – 13%, Europe – 47%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, the Middle East & Africa – 13%, and South America – 7%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are Ceram Tec GmbH (Germany), Kyocera Corporation (Japan), Morgan Advanced Materials plc. (U.K.), Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (Japan), McDanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies (U.S.), Ceradyne, Inc. (3M Company) (U.S.), Rauschert Steinbach GmbH (Germany), ENrG Inc. (U.S.), Mantec Technical Ceramics Ltd. (U.K.), NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. (Japan), and other local players.
This research report categorizes the global electronics ceramics & electrical ceramics market on the basis of material type, product type, end-use industry, and region.
On the basis of material type:
â¢ Alumina ceramics
â¢ Titanate ceramics
â¢ Zirconia ceramics
â¢ Silica ceramics
On the basis of product type:
â¢ Monolithic ceramics
â¢ Ceramic matrix composites
â¢ Ceramic coatings
On the basis of end-use industry:
â¢ Home appliances
â¢ Power grids
â¢ Medical devices
â¢ Mobile phones
On the basis of region:
â¢ North America
â¢ Middle East & Africa
â¢ South America
The market is further analyzed for the key countries in each of these regions.
Reasons to buy the report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the global electronics ceramics & electrical ceramics market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. It will help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. It will help stakeholders to understand competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
- Previous: Cloud Orchestration Market by Service Type (Cloud Service Automation, Reporting & Analytics, Training, Consulting & Integration, and Support & Maintenance), Application, Deployment Model, Organization Size, Vertical, & Region – Global Forecast to 2021
- Next: Industrial Air Compressor Market by Type (Positive Displacement & Dynamic), Maximum Pressure (0â20 bar, 20â100 bar & above), Output Power (0â50 kW, 50â250 kW, 250â500 kW & above), Seal (Oil immersed & Oil free), End-Use – Global Forecast to 2021