“E-Discovery comprises solution such as legal hold, early case assessment, data processing, technology assisted review, data production. T the adoption of these management services has increased as these E-Discovery solutions are easily integrated with the existing organizational structure and can be deployed on the cloud.
With the rising acknowledgements to E-Discovery, these software solutions and services are fast gaining momentum in the market. This has, in turn, benefited their software providers, platform sellers, and cloud-based service vendors to leverage and expand their provisions in this market. Considering this, the E-Discovery offerings has also been chiefly accountable for increasing the average revenues for these stakeholders in the E-Discovery ecosystem. Further, enhancement from the integration between Business Intelligence (BI), and the forensic tools within the E-Discovery offerings has also led to the advancement and broad considerations by various industrial verticals to embrace the usage of E-Discovery.
Over the years, increasing litigation cost among the organizations, growing demand for growth in compliance requirements, indispensable need for proactive E-Discovery solutions, rising emergence of new content sources, and reducing overabundance of stored data are some of the prominent factors driving the adoption E-Discovery software and services. On the other hand, prevailing apprehensions of high costs involved in E-Discovery and lack of awareness about the positive impacts of E-Discovery solutions are restraining factors hindering growth of the market. Considering this, the report further helps to identify the latest patterns and growth trends in the E-Discovery market across all regions.
North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific have the highest adoption and usage market of E-Discovery solutions. The regions of the Middle East & Africa and Latin America are gradually considering these E-Discovery software and services, and in turn, offer favorable growth opportunities for the vendors in the E-Discovery market.
The report helps market leaders/new entrants in the E-Discovery market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market of E-Discovery into types of software solutions and types of services covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across deployment types and industry vertical in all the major regions.
2. This report will help E-Discovery software and service providers better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position their own businesses. A separate section on competitive landscape, including partnerships, and new product launches is also available. Ten major players in this market have also been profiled.
3. The report helps suppliers understand the pulse of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Previous: Turbocompressor Market by Type (Centrifugal & Axial), By Application (Oil & Gas, Chemical Processing, Power Generation, & Others), by Stage (Single Stage and Multi-Stage), by Output Pressure (0-100, 101-500, Above 500 BARS), & Region – Global Trends & Forecasts to 2020
- Next: Cereal Flour Market in Thailand to 2019 – Market Size, Development, and Forecasts