“The Digital Marketing software (DMS) market is fast gaining traction primarily due to the increase in adoption of digital media and emergence of SaaS-based solutions in the market. Digital marketing is a strategy to promote the brands and products through the digital mode. DMS refers to the various solutions or software to better serve the customers, increase efficiency and drive measurable business performance.
The need to improve marketing effectiveness and customer E-experiences as well as the need to develop digital competitiveness are some of the key factors which are driving the global market for digital marketing software. The inexorable rise in competition and shifting customer growth of web-based social media has generated new avenues in the market. These advancements are considered and resulted in digital developments such as mobile apps, social networking have facilitated businesses with better marketing and functionality.
The demand for cloud-based Digital Marketing software market is accelerating due to its cost-effective and easy deployment features. Hence, vendors in these markets are coming up with technologies and solutions to increase its adoption in Small and Medium Business (SMB) too. Hence, Adoption of SaaS-based solutions and steady shift to comprehensive platforms are some of the emerging trends in the global digital marketing software market.
In recent years, organizations are increasingly investing and adopting digital media for marketing because of the high adoption of mobile and tablet devices, the growing number of broadband connections, and the high amount of time spent by users on the internet. Still there are certain challenges restraining the growth in the Digital Marketing software market. The proliferation of digital channels, intensifying competition and exploding data volumes are the few challenges facing by the digital marketers.
Further, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the Digital Marketing software market across the software and services types, deployment modes, organization sizes, industry verticals, and regions. The market is also segmented by region into North America (NA), Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America (LA). Among all the regions, North America holds the maximum market size whereas APAC is the major growing areas.
The Digital Marketing software market is expected to grow from $25,840.2 million in 2014 to $56,613.2 million by 2019, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.0% from 2014 to 2019. The key players in this market include adobe systems, hubspot, SaS, Microsoft, Sap, Marketo, Hp, Oracle, Salesforce and many others
MarketsandMarkets expects that Media & Entertainment, BFSI, IT and telecom and retail vertical will account for the largest market share throughout the forecast period. However, there are a few revenue pockets, namely healthcare, automotive, and manufacturing that will witness significant growth in this period.
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. The dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging regions.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various sub-segments covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different end users and regions.
2. This report will help in the better understanding of the competitors and gain more insights to better oneâs position in business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, and mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and agreements. Besides, there are company profiles of ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
3. The report also helps in understanding the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Scope of the Report
The research report categorizes the Digital Marketing software market to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
On the basis of platform types:
â¢ E-mail Software
â¢ E-Commerce Software
â¢ Marketing Automation Software
â¢ Web Analytics
â¢ Web Content Management (WCM)
â¢ Social CRM
â¢ Professional Services
â¢ Manage Services
â¢ Deployment and Integration
On the basis of deployment modes:
On the basis of organization size:
â¢ Small Medium Business (SMBâs)
â¢ Large enterprises
On the basis of verticals:
â¢ Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
â¢ IT & Telecom
â¢ Media & Entertainment
â¢ Others (transport & logistics, oil and gas)
On the basis of regions
â¢ North America (NA)
â¢ Europe (EU)
â¢ Middle East and Africa (MEA)
â¢ Asia-Pacific (APAC)
â¢ Latin America (LA)
- Previous: High Performance Insulation Materials Market by Type (Aerogel, Ceramic Fiber, Glass Bubble, and Others) and by Application (Oil & Gas, Construction, Automotive, Paints & Coatings, Industrial, and Others) – Global Trends & Forecasts to 2020
- Next: Veterinary Software Market by Product (Practice Management Software, & Imaging Software), Delivery Model (On-Premise, & Cloud/ Web-based), Practice Type (Small Animal, Mixed, & Large Animal), & End User (Veterinary Clinics, & Laboratory) – Forecast to 2019