Cubic Corporation : Aerospace and Defense – Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis

Date: 2015-11
Pages:50
Price:

“Summary
SDI’s “”Cubic Corporation : Aerospace and Defense – Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis”” contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.

Key Findings
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about “”Cubic Corporation””

The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. SDI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.

Synopsis
We are a leading international provider of cost-effective systems and solutions that address the mass transit and global defense markets’ most pressing and demanding requirements. We are engaged in the design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems and products. We also provide a broad range of engineering, training, technical, logistic, and information technology services. We serve the needs of various federal and regional government agencies in the U.S. and allied nations around the world with products and services that have both defense and civil applications. Our main areas of focus are in mass transit automated fare payment and revenue management infrastructure, defense, intelligence, homeland security, and information technology, including cyber security. For the fiscal year ended September 30, 2014, 43% of sales were derived from transportation systems and related services, while 57% were derived from defense systems and services. The U.S. government remains our largest customer, accounting for approximately 47% of sales in 2014, 51% of sales in 2013, and 50% of sales in 2012. In fiscal year 2014, 58% of our total sales were derived from services, with product sales accounting for the remaining 42%.

– This business intelligence report presents the key company information, essential to understanding industry challenges and competitors.

– The SWOT analysis identifies the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for growth and threats. The key competitors are dissected alongside the larger challenges that the industry is facing.

– The company profile relays all current information about the business operations, including key employees, major products and services, company history, locations and subsidiaries alongside a supporting statement from the Chairman and Managing Director.

Reasons聽To聽Buy
– Quickly enhance your understanding of “”Cubic Corporation””
– Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
– Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
– Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.

Key Highlights
We are a leading international provider of cost-effective systems and solutions that address the mass transit and global defense markets’ most pressing and demanding requirements. We are engaged in the design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems and products. We also provide a broad range of engineering, training, technical, logistic, and information technology services. We serve the needs of various federal and regional government agencies in the U.S. and allied nations around the world with products and services that have both defense and civil applications. Our main areas of focus are in mass transit automated fare payment and revenue management infrastructure, defense, intelligence, homeland security, and information technology, including cyber security. For the fiscal year ended September 30, 2014, 43% of sales were derived from transportation systems and related services, while 57% were derived from defense systems and services. The U.S. government remains our largest customer, accounting for approximately 47% of sales in 2014, 51% of sales in 2013, and 50% of sales in 2012. In fiscal year 2014, 58% of our total sales were derived from services, with product sales accounting for the remaining 42%.”

Contact With Us
Join templatemonster at google+
Customized Research
Request Sample