“The CRM analytics are widely been adopted by businesses across a broad spectrum of verticals mentioned in the report such as Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), retail & wholesale, telecommunication & IT, healthcare & life sciences, manufacturing, energy & utilities, media & entertainment, and transportation & logistics, hospitality, other verticals too.
The complete CRM analytics market analysis consists of evaluating various types, deployment model, end users, verticals and regions. The overall market size is found by adding up the individual market size of all the types including Marketing Analytics, Customer Analytics, Sales Analytics, Contact Center Analytics, and Web & Social Media Analytics.
The CRM analytics solutions are currently offered by numerous vendors such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce Inc., SAP AG and others. These vendors are offering the CRM analytics solutions over on-premise and cloud as a standalone solution as well as integrated in the CRM suit.
Today the prime concern in the CRM analytics market is regarding the data security and privacy. To meet this major concern of the customers, CRM analytics vendors as well as resellers, systems integrators, and data center operators have been working together to make sure that CRM analytics are delivered easily with maximum security and customization. The CRM analytics vendors are also engaged in delivering advanced analytical solution with lower cost to enhance the business ROI.
The report is expected to help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the CRM analytics market into types, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the verticals, end users, deployment model, and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape that includes competitorsâ ecosystem and their roles in the market. Besides, there are company profiles of the top 10 players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them to understand the overall growth of the market. The report provides information and analysis of key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Previous: Chocolate Flavors Market by Application (Confectionery, Dairy & Hot Drinks, Bakery Products, Frozen Products, Convenience Products, Others) & Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World) – Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Next: Completion Equipment and Services Market by Type (Packers, Sand Control Tools, Multi-Stage Fracturing Tools, Liner Hangers, Smart Wells, Safety Valves, and Other), by Application (Onshore, Offshore) & Geography – Global Trends & Forecast to 2019