“âPolyethylene (PE) composite decking & railing hold the largest market shareâ
Polyethylene(PE) holds the majority share in the overall composite decking & railing market. North America is the major market for PE based composite decking & railing. PE composite decking & railing is more economical in comparison to PP composite decking & railing. Polyethylene resin is classified into high density polyethylene (HDPE) and low density polyethylene (LDPE). Composite decking & railing products manufactured with HDPE has high strength and stiffness. LDPE composite decking & railing products contain additives which aid to increase its strength. HDPE resin used in decking & railing has high strength and stiffness, which is ideal for residential end use where joist 16 inch on center composite decking is used the most. These are some of the factors driving the global polyethylene composite decking & railing market.
âPolypropylene (PP) composite decking & railing to have maximum growth during the forecast periodâ
PP resin is the second-most commonly used resin for the production of composite decking & railing. RoW is projected to be the fastest growing PP composite decking & railing market, followed by Asia-Pacific. There are certain properties of PP which makes it superior in comparison to PE. PP resin is resistant to thermal expansion and contraction, is able to maintain the structural integrity as well as long durability of decking & railing. PP has better creep resistance and is less slippery. Moreover, as polypropylene resin is stiffer compared to other resins, longer decking boards can be manufactured using PP resin. Due to these properties polypropylene composite decking & railing is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the next five years.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted as follows:-
â¢ By Company Type: Tier 1 (50%), Tier 2 (37%) and Tier 3 (13%).
â¢ By Designation: C-level (46%), Director Level (33%) and other (21%)
â¢ By Region: North America (34%), Europe (31%), APAC (23%), and RoW (12%).
The various key players profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Trex Company, Inc. (U.S),
2. UPM Biocomposites (Finland),
3. Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies, Inc. (U.S.),
4. TAMKO Building Products, Inc. (U.S),
5. TimberTech (U.S) ,
6. Fiberon LLC (U.S),
7. Universal Forest Products, Inc. (U.S),
8. Green Bay Decking (U.S),
9. Axion International, Inc. (U.S),
10. Integrity Composites (U.S).
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the composite decking & railing market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
- Previous: Software Defined Wide Area Network Market by Components (Virtual Appliance, Physical Appliance & Hybrid), Deployment Type (On-Premises & On-Cloud), Service (Managed Services & Professional Services), Verticals, & by Regions – Global Forecast to 2020
- Next: Industrial IoT Market by Industry Vertical (Manufacturing, Energy & Power, Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Healthcare, & Agriculture), Technology (Sensors, Networking Technology, DCS, & Others), Software, & Geography – Global Forecast to 2020