“The cognitive computing system works on the principle of neocortex, a part of human brain that helps humans in effective decision making on the basis of contextual and behavioral analysis. Now-a-days, computer system are already programmed and they are only eligible to do exactly what they are told but cognitive computing system works on completely different mechanism, they continuously learns from the patterns and past data without being programmed.
The overall market size of CCS is further distributed into end users, verticals and regions. The end users include small and medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprises.
The technologies include natural language processing (NLP), machine learning, and, automated reasoning; and the deployment model includes on-premises and cloud. In 2014, natural language processing (NLP) accounted for the largest market share followed by machine learning.
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rate of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging APAC regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into technology, deployment model, end users, verticals, and regions covering this market comprehensively. The report also depicts the market sizes for emerging solutions. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help organizations to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to improve their business positioning. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital funding. Besides, there are company profiles of the top ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps the organizations understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Previous: Master Data Management Market by Application (Customer Data, Product Data, Supplier Data, Site, Others), by Service Type (Consulting, Implementation, Training & Support), by Deployment, by User Type, by Industry, by Region – Global Forecast to 2020
- Next: Cryogenic Equipment Market by Application (Energy & Power, Chemicals. Metallurgy, Electronics and Shipbuilding), by Cryogen Gases (Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon and LNG), & by Product Type (Tank, Valve, Vaporizer & Pump) – Global Trend & Forecast to 2019