Coal Mining in the US to 2020

Date: 2015-09

The US had the largest proven reserves of coal globally at 237 billion tonnes (Bnt) in 2014, accounting for 26.6% of the global total. Sub-bituminous and lignite accounted for 54.4% or 129Bnt, while the remaining 45.6% or 108Bnt were bituminous coal. The state of Wyoming was the country’s largest producing state, followed by West Virginia and Kentucky.


Contact With Us
Join templatemonster at google+
Customized Research
Request Sample