“Cloud service brokerage (CSB) has become important for businesses that adopt cloud services and deploy it on hybrid model to transfer all their cloud services and maintenance operations to a third party. However, though the deployment of cloud services from different vendors, due to the commodity pricing model, has proven cost effective for the business, it has also increased the complexities for the business. Thus, it has become important for organizations to transfer all their IT burdens onto a third-party service provider to remain competitive in the global market by focusing only on their core operations. Also, CSB providers play an important role in helping the organizations reduce the costs involved in managing their service deployments from the various cloud computing vendors; it also provides them a unified view of all the services as if they are working on the single cloud platform. Moreover, CSB helps organizations consult them about which services can be a better fit for their business needs.
The escalating demand for reducing the complexity arising due to the increase in adoption of services on hybrid cloud deployment model, especially the enterprises favoring its adoption is the factor encouraging CSB adoption more. Whereas, the CSB deployment in SMBs is expected to increase, as the interest of SMBs towards the cloud services is growing and the number of SMBs is also increasing globally. These factors are influencing the growth in adoption of the CSB market across the world.
Major vendors such as Jamcracker, Gravitant, Computenext, HP, Accenture, Dell, Nephos Technologies, NEC, Cloud Sherpas, and Capgemini are helping enterprises and SMBs deploy CSB to have a quality and a unified view of the various cloud services deployed by them and manage all the other services such as billing, integration, aggregation, arbitration, and governance in a cost effective way.
The report analyzes the growth rate and penetration of CSB across all regions. The assumptions considered for the market forecast include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. For example, exchange rate is one of the economic factors expected to have a moderate impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Latin America and Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into service types, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across different deployment types, user types, industry verticals, and regions.
2. This report will help them understand the competitors better and gain more insights into positioning oneâs business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including end-user analysis, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital funding. Besides this, there are company profiles of the ten major players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can help place oneâs company ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Previous: Transgenic Seeds Market by Trait (Herbicide Tolerance, Insecticide Resistance), Crops (Corn, Soybean, Cotton, Canola, others), and by Region – Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Next: Microfluidics Market by Material (Polymer, Glass, Silicon) Application (Pharmaceutical (Genomics, Proteomics, Capillary Electrophoresis) Diagnostic (POC, Clinical, Environmental, Industrial) Drug Delivery (Inhaler, Micropump)) – Global Forecast to 2020