“Cloud Managed Services have become important for businesses to remain competitive among the competitors in the global market. The CMS market has been segmented by technology segment into managed data center, managed network, managed mobility, managed business services, and managed security services. CMS providers play an important role in helping the organizations reduce the costs involved in managing their IT infrastructure and the workforce required to manage it. Cloud Managed Service Providers (MSP) provides the required services, so organizations can focus more on their core business functions. Organizations are also demanding CMS to improve upon the operational efficiency, to operate with agility, and to keep their IT infrastructure updated according to the latest trends in technology.
The increasing need for reducing the operational cost, rising adoption of cloud managed services by SMBs and increasing need to focus on the core business operation are clearly driving the CMS market globally.
Major vendors such as IBM, Computer Science Corporation (CSC), Cisco, Fujitsu, and Ericsson are helping large enterprises and SMBs to implement cloud managed services to optimize their operations and processes in a cost effective way.
The report analyzes the growth rate and penetration of CMS across all regions. The assumptions considered for the market forecast include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. For example, exchange rate is one of the economic factors expected to have a moderate impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Latin America and Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into service types, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across different deployment types, user types, industry verticals, and regions.
2. This report will help them understand the competitors better and gain more insights into positioning oneâs business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including end-user analysis, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital funding. Besides this, there are company profiles of the ten major players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can help place oneâs company ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Previous: Malt Ingredients Market by Type (Dry Extracts, Liquid Extracts, Malt Flour), Source (Barley, Wheat, Rye), Grade (Standard & Specialty), Application (Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages, Food & Pharmaceutical) & by Region – Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Next: Specialty Feed Additives Market by Function (Gut Health/Digestive Performance, Mycotoxin Management, Palatability, Preservation & Functional Ingredients), Livestock (Cattle, Poultry, Swine, Aquatic Animals) & by Region – Global Trends and Forecast to 2020