“In the midst of intense competition, companies are striving for recurring businesses from existing customers. This helps them in anticipating revenue based on continuous transactions and in establishing more lucrative supplierâcustomer relationships. The subscription-based business models are revolutionizing the traditional businesses and are creating new opportunities for organizations. These organizations are now able to influence their customers by delivering more convenient and enriched customer experience. With the increasing capex pressure, organizations of all sizes are adopting lean and green processes. Cloud billing is one such new form of driving cost savings. It reduces the complexities relating to organizing documents, managing finances, making payments, and accessing account information, associated with the conventional billing systems. The growth in the adoption of cloud-based services across various industries has created opportunities for cloud service providers and their suppliers to enrich the product portfolio and deliver greater value to the customers.
The cloud billing solutions and services offer faster deployment, flexibility, scalability, predictable costs, and reliability to Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises. These benefits have encouraged enterprises to adopt cloud-based services rather than on-premises to save time and cost. The market integration of cloud billing is gaining popularity and is being used by businesses of all sizes across the world. To bring about greater business agility, organizations are restructuring their business models to address the market needs. Organizations keen on automating their billing processes for transparency and cost efficiency are employing cloud billing solutions.
The report is expected to help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the cloud billing market into types covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split into verticals, applications, organization size, providers, and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape that includes competitorsâ ecosystem and their roles in the market. Besides, there are company profiles of the top 10 players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them understand the overall growth of the market. The report provides information and analysis of key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- Previous: European Injectable Drug Delivery Market by Type (Device, Formulation), Therapeutic (Hormonal, Oncology), Usage Pattern (Curative Care, Immunization), Administration (Skin, Musculoskeletal), End User (Hospital, Home care Setting) – Forecast to 2020
- Next: Suspension System Market by System (Passive & Semi-Active/Active), Damping (Hydraulic/Pneumatic & Electromagnetic), Architecture (Dependent, Semi-Independent/Independent, MacPherson Strut & Double Wishbone), Vehicle Type, & by Region – Forecast to 2020