- Business Services
- Chemicals and Materials
- Company Profiles
- Consumer Goods
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverages
- Manufacturing & Construction
- Medical Devices
- Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
- Public Sector
- Telecommunications and Wireless
- Global RF Module Market Worth $ 19.68 Billion by 2018
- China is the largest market for flaxseed oil
- Global Textile Dyes Market Is Projected To Reach USD 6.4 Billion By 2019
- Global Milk Calcium Market Worth $ 7.2 Billion by 2018
- Global Energy Drink Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of Approximately 8.6%
- Global Disposable Diapers Market Analysis
- Global Hematology Market Analysis by Technology
- China Smart Home Market Analysis
- Global Polyimide Varnish Market Worth $ 5.64 Billion by 2019
- Global PPR Pipe Market Worth $ 4.92 Billion by 2018
Egypt Power Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 – Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive LandscapeUS$ 2500
This report elaborates Egypt’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2025. Detailed analysis of the Egyptian power market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided.11-19 2015 Pages: 61
Canadean’s report, “”The Future of the Fragrances Market in Egypt to 2019″” provides detailed market and segment level data on the consumption of Fragrances in Egypt. The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by country to 2019.
This report delivers an extensive overview of the Fragrances intake in Egypt. It also acts as an essential tool to companies active across the value chain and to the new entrants by enabling them to capitalize the opportunities and develop business strategies. It also helps the companies to better understand the trends of Fragrances market to seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies
With this report, you will get access to:
– Value and volume consumption trends of the market, including categories ‘Female Fragrances’, ‘Male Fragrances’ and ‘Unisex Fragrances’.
– Value terms for the top 10 brands of each of the categories described above from 2011 through 2014.
– Distribution channel data provided from 2011-2014
– Detailed segmentation of categories (where available) for ‘Female Fragrances’, ‘Male Fragrances’ and ‘Unisex Fragrances’.
Reasons To Buy
– Get access to authoritative and granular data on the fragrances market and fills the gaps in reader’s understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
– Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
– Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns, including the effects of consumer’s behavior and types of products chosen by consumers.
– Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.”11-12 2015 Pages: 64
Egypt Zohr Project Panorama, GlobalData’s latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset. This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges.11-09 2015 Pages: 22
The Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces market in Egypt will register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. The market is led by the Condiment Sauces category while the Herbs, Spices and Seasonings category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2014-2019.10-29 2015 Pages: 61
The Egyptian Pasta and Noodles market will register higher growth during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. Dried Pasta is the leading value category and is also forecast to register fastest growth during 2014-2019. Indomie and El Maleka are the leading brands in the market.10-29 2015 Pages: 44
Some of the key trends noted across countries include: consumers starting to watch their sugar intake especially in western markets where low calorie variants are taking share, or consumers moving towards packaged water and flavoured waters; fruit powders continuing to fall across many of the markets despite their lower price per litre as consumers opt for more convenient ready to drink alternatives; beer currently experiencing moderate growth across markets aided by more marketing investment and a general improvement in consumer mood.10-22 2015 Pages: 1
Market Insights; Destination Market Insight report provides an overview of the Egypt inbound market, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of the number of tourists arriving to Egypt, where they are staying, their spending habits and future developments in the Egyptian tourist industry.10-22 2015 Pages: 37
Egypt West Nile Delta Project Panorama, GlobalData’s latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset. This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges.10-14 2015 Pages: 24
Egypt West Delta Deep Marine (WDDM) Concession Project Panorama – Oil and Gas Upstream Analysis ReportUS$ 1000
Egypt West Delta Deep Marine (WDDM) Project Panorama, GlobalData’s latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset. This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges.10-14 2015 Pages: 22
“”Egypt Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2020″” is a comprehensive report on crude oil refinery industry in Egypt. The report provides oil production, consumption, exports and imports details from 2000 to 2020 along with oil reserves for the period 2000 to 2014.10-14 2015 Pages: 44