- Business Services
- Chemicals and Materials
- Company Profiles
- Consumer Goods
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverages
- Manufacturing & Construction
- Medical Devices
- Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
- Public Sector
- Telecommunications and Wireless
- Global Disposable Diapers Market Analysis
- China is the largest market for flaxseed oil
- Global RF Module Market Worth $ 19.68 Billion by 2018
- Global Household Water Purifier Market Projected to Reach $ 19.36 Billion by 2018
- Global Blood and Fluid Warmer Market Projected to Reach $ 854 Million by 2018
- Global D-Limonene Market Research Report 2016
- Global Nanotechnology Dental Implant Market Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 15.3% over 2016-2020
- China Ferronickel Production and Capacity Utilization Market Analysis
- 3D Printing Materials Development History
- Global Fiberglass Yarn Production Reached 5.2 Million Tons in 2013
“Peer-to-peer lending has continued to grow rapidly across Europe as lenders seek higher returns than are available from banks and borrowers embrace willingness to lend to sectors the banks are wary of – such as small businesses in the UK – and streamlined loan approval processes.11-11 2015 Pages: 52
“This market covers the provision of fulfilment services to internet retailers in the UK. It includes both pure play on-line retailers and traditional store-based retailers which also have an online presence – increasingly this is all major retailers.11-11 2015 Pages: 31
“• The parcels market has continued to grow in most countries in spite of the recession. A key factor has been the growth of home shopping.
• This has acted as a spur to innovation – in promoting the development of processes to improve the delivery experience, from defined time-slots, to text messages to the establishment of chains of parcel shops.
“This report profiles the 13 main operators which serve the UK parcels market.
The profiles include background information on the companies, historical developments and recent news, analysis of their financial performance and benchmarking against their peers, as well as Apex Insight’s considered and evidenced views on the prospects for each.
“This market report reviews the provision of outsourced security guarding services in the UK.
We quantify the market size, historical growth rates, segmentation patterns and levels of industry profitability while reviewing key factors behind these figures.
The industry has been one of the leaders in the UK’s outsourcing revolution but has been impacted by recent, less certain, economic conditions and labour market changes.11-11 2015 Pages: 59
“- This report reviews the UK pest control industry.
– the industry has continued to grow through an uncertain economic period with changes in regulation, working practices and supply structure. in particular, there have been significant changes in local authority pest control provision.
“This report contains the findings from a series of 117 interviews that we carried out with parcel shops in the UK, Germany, France and Belgium.11-11 2015 Pages: 34
“This report focuses on the UK consumer debt purchase and debt collection markets. Debt collection involves the collection of debts on behalf of the original debtor as an outsourced business process while debt purchase involves buying the actual debts and the right to collect them.11-11 2015 Pages: 69
“In this report Apex Insight reviews the UK parcels market encompassing the business-to-business, business-to-consumer and consumer / small business consigned segments.11-11 2015 Pages: 73