“Analytics-as-a-Service (AaaS) has become important for businesses to remain competitive in the global market when it comes to getting analytics cloud driven. The analytics-as-a-service market has been segmented by solution, service, deployment model, end-user organization size, and industry vertical within the global market. AaaS solutions and services providers play a vital role in assisting various organizations in quickly reacting to the changing business needs by eliminating the need for managing in-house analytics infrastructure and providing them insights on the data received in a structured format. Analytics-as-a-service also helps companies in improving their agility, scalability, making operations more efficient, and reducing the costs involved in operations. AaaS solutions providers take care of the entire analytics infrastructure, so organizations can focus more on their core business functions and insights generated from their business data. Organizations are also demanding analytics-as-a-service due to the lower total cost of ownership and self-service access by their employees that it enables.
The increasing need for getting accurate and timely insights on the data, getting data structured, reducing the operational cost, rising adoption of cloud managed services by SMBs, and increasing need to focus on the core business operation are driving the analytics-as-a-service market and its demand globally.
Major vendors such as IBM, Oracle, SAS Institute, CSC, and Hewlett-Packard are helping large enterprises and SMBs implement on-demand analytics-as-a-service which provides them quick insights on the changing business conditions and increases awareness about the changing market trends. It also enhances the operational efficiency and keeps operational cost in control.
The report analyzes the growth rate and penetration of analytics-as-a-service market across all the regions. The assumptions considered for the market forecast include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. For example, exchange rate is one of the economic factors expected to have a moderate impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Latin America and Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions.
The report on analytics as a service market will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into solutions and services, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across different deployment models, end-user organization size, industry verticals, and regions.
2. This report will help them understand the competitors better and gain more insights into positioning oneâs business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including end-user analysis, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital funding. Besides this, there are company profiles of the ten major players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can help place oneâs company ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Previous: Aircraft Seat Actuation Systems Market by Seat Type (First Class, Business Class, Premium Economy Class, Economy Class), by Actuator Type (Electro-mechanical, Others), by Mechanism Type (Linear, Rotary), by Geography – Forecast & Analysis to 2015-2020
- Next: Silage Inoculants & Enzymes Market by Type (Homofermentative & Heterofermentative), Species (Lactobacillus, Pediococcus & Enterococcus), Enzymes (Fibre-digesting & Starch-digesting), Crop-type, & by Geography – Global Trends and Forecast to 2020